Below is the standard delivery’s provide estimated shipping times from the start of transit. This table does not include assembling, processing, or manufacturing time. You may receive your order sooner or later depending on these factors as well as the ship-to location of the order. Generally, our processing time is between 24 to 48 hours, but it varies by product and product line. To check on exact processing plus shipping time, please feel free to call our customer service department and they can provide that to you over the phone. Once your order has shipped, any address updates will need to be made directly with our customer service department. Charges to reroute any deliveries will be at the customer’s expense.
Depending on the shipping method usually:
- Standard Ground:
Between 3 to 7 Business Days.
- Expedited Ground:
Between 2 to 3 Business Days.
- This option is available to all customers but, must be requested over the phone.
- There are no shipping or handling charges for choosing Will Call. All customers picking up in person regardless of a bill to the location will be required to pay Ontario sales tax unless tax exemption papers are provided.
Local Delivery and surrounding areas:
- This option is available to all customers but, must be requested over the phone. Local Delivery is free with our own delivery drivers for the Niagara Region to Hamilton area and a flat rate of $25.00 in the area of the following: Oakville and surrounding Toronto area, Cambridge, Guelph (not sure if you are in the Flat fee area please call to see if you are entitled to the Flat fee area).
- TrukStuff processes and ships orders Monday through Friday, excluding major Canadian Holidays. Most of our orders will ship either from our Ontario warehouse or from our Alberta location. If you need your order by a specific time or would like to know an exact lead time for items, please contact our sales department before ordering.
- Freight/LTL shipping quotes are calculated based on delivery to commercial addresses. This means that the property must be commercially zoned and have official business hours of operations. If you do not have a business address and you have already purchased a Freight or Oversized item, then we will contact you with an updated shipping charge that must be paid for delivery. If you have not purchased yet and would like a shipping quote to a non-commercial address, we are more than happy to help!
- When a Freight shipment arrives do not sign the delivery receipt before you have fully inspected the package and have marked down the exceptions and damages on the receipt if they apply. If a Freight shipment does arrive and is damaged, we can not help you if you did not sign for it as damaged and clearly note it on the delivery receipt.
- Upon delivery of the shipment, if you do not have the ability and/or equipment to unload your product the freight carrier may ask if you would like to have them unload the product with a lift gate or other methods. Any additional services requested such as this may incur an additional fee charged to the customer by the freight carrier and TrukStuff is not responsible for such charges. The decision to accept these charges lies solely with the delivery recipient.
- Applicable for Ground Shipments Only – Our Warehouse is in Canada so there is no worry about paying duties or any additional taxes what you see at checkout is your actual cost.
- Applicable for Ground Shipments Only – USA customs requires American recipients to pay applicable duties and taxes on each shipment entering Canada. These charges may include any duties and other taxes of goods. A brokerage fee may also be charged to process shipments and present the requisite customs paperwork to USA Customs on the importer’s behalf. In some cases, orders may be sent in multiple shipments and can incur additional brokerage charges imposed by USA Customs. The customer is responsible for brokerage fees, duties, and other taxes of goods that are imposed by shipping companies or USA Customs. In the event the customer refuses to pay those fees, TrukStuff may be forced to abandon the product at the Canadian border. In that case, the customer will receive no refund back because the product will be lost. *Note – No additional taxes or duties are due for Freight/LTL shipments.
Exclude USA Shipments:
- At TrukStuff we are proud to provide USA shipping! We have a very experienced team of people here to help our international customers receive their parts quickly and at very affordable rates!
- If you are trying to place an order and our website says that we can not ship to your location please contact us at email@example.com so that we can give you a custom shipping quote. Once you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will respond quickly with an accurate shipping quote as long as you provide a full physical address with Zip/postal code. In some cases, our website may quote and charge you the wrong amount for shipping and if this occurs you will be contacted for additional payment. While we do our best to have our website calculate accurate shipping quotes, in dealing with international shipments this is difficult and sometimes our team has to calculate the correct shipping rate manually.
- International customers are responsible for any duties, taxes, customs charges, or currency exchange fees that their shipment may incur during transit. In the case of a shipment being refused, all transit charges will be deducted from the customer’s refund.
- In the event your product is damaged in transit please contact us at 1-888-888-7990 immediately. All damages must be reported within 24-48 hours of receiving your package. If a shipment arrives at your doorstep and is clearly damaged make sure to take pictures as these will help expedite the return process. All warranty claims and damaged items claims need to be handled through TrukStuff. Do not contact the manufacturer of the product directly as they will not be able to assist you in receiving a new item. Please do not attempt to install the part as this will void any replacement options or claims.
- You reserve the right to refuse a shipment should you change your mind and decide to return the product. Please contact us ahead of time if you plan to do this so we can set up the appropriate return information in the system. If a shipment is refused upon delivery, then TrukStuff will deduct the cost of the return shipping from your refund in addition to the initial shipping charge.